This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us
- Information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a mailing list.
- Contact information you provide when you purchase from our website.
These may include but are not limited to: Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Address.
Information our website collects about you
- Anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- What pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit and what you click on.
How we use your information
We use your information in the following limited ways:
- To fulfil orders that you have placed on our website (theclubco.co.uk).
- To communicate with you regarding any potential orders.
- Screen orders for potential fraud or risk.
- In line with preferences you submit to us - advertise and provide you with information regarding our products and/or services.
How we share your personal information
We share your information in the following ways:
- With relevant postal services to ensure your order is received.
- We may also supply your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations when requested from relevant authorities.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.